I used to like these kinds of posts when I was wedding-planning, so let’s try them again. Join in!
- Snuggly puppies (even if they do poop in the dining room)
- Lovey kitties (despite them being all up in my sh*t all the time)
- Silly conversations in bed with my husband… and coffee
- Not being in a grumpy mood (more on that later)
- Being ohsoclose to finishing the Bonus House
- Chilly, chilly bedrooms in the basement
- Sitting on the porch to work
- The shiny new gig has lost it’s luster. Or I have. Regardless, am dreading working. The usual fix (traveling to see my work peeps) doesn’t seem palatable, not to mention my corporate card is shut off because I didn’t (still haven’t) finish my expense reports. Blaaaaaah.
- To make my home office seem less like a storage room, I’ll need to muck it out, taking away from hours I should be working, but perhaps helping me avoid working less. Quandary.
- Hit my monthly free FlickR allowance. On the fourth of the month. Now I remember why I wanted a Pro account.
- Covering oneself in bug spray to be able to enjoy the outdoors sucks. I worry about the chemicals in our milk (hi, I don’t even drink milk) but cover myself in toxicity. Alternative: hide out inside, wear pants and long sleeves, finally find a less toxic insect repellent.
Your turn: what are you loving and hating?