Hi, all! It’s been a while since I’ve posted, yes, but on a nice and relaxing (ahem, slow) Friday afternoon, I thought I’d take a few minutes to brainstorm some last minute gift ideas. You know, for procrastinators like me! (And then, because you all are so awesome, perhaps you can share some ideas too?)
- Magazines: my favorite gift to give (and get!) is a magazine subscription – the gift that keeps on giving. Really! Every month you get a shiny new magazine that (let’s be honest) you’d never have gotten around to ordering for yourself. Love! So I order the magazine, buy the current issue, and enclose a note that this is the first of many monthly gifts coming their way.
- Movie night: Almost every movie theater company allows you to buy gift certificates – and who doesn’t like movies? Our local theater corporation has a great package: two tickets and a combo. I print out little ticket stubs (fake, of course), the details of the gift certificate, and a reminder that smooching during movies is highly recommended (um, for couples, that is).
- Girls’ Night In: a sweet mug, cup cozy, box of tea, warm pair of socks, book mark, and book (or movie) makes for a fabulous gift box. Throw in some chocolates or salty treats and yummy!
- Boys’ Night Out: six-pack of good beer, deck of cards, silly Vegas hats (like the ones the dealers wear) and maybe a few nice cigars, plus a note to
- Netflix yearly pass. I mean, who doesn’t like streaming movies?
Do you have any good last-minute ideas?